Five and a half weeks of fun

It is the school holidays, and to keep me from drinking gin at 10am I intend to keep a daily journal. It may just involve a bunch of photos of cocktails, or trips to the supermarket. Hopefully it will involve adventures in the sunshine. But we are in Britain so I suspect most things will involve wellies and a brolly. Only time will tell....

Friday 29 July 2011

Fresh Air and Red Hair

Today I felt like l needed a new lease of life. And apart from running away with the circus (can one DO that nowadays?), having a sordid affair with a lonseome clown, and spending my days adorned in sequins whilst hurling myself across thin air on a daily basis, l could only think of one solution. It was red.







Refreshed, revitalised, and smelling strongly of hydrogen peroxide l decided l strolled alongside the river, startling  the local wildlife with my flame coloured locks.









All in all, a bright day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! Of course I love the little ducky, but the one of the tree is something out of a movie--gorgeous and thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete